Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exercise

I have been doing my Cindy Crawford workout video since having the baby and it is one I highly recommend. It has 3 different workouts (the time saver one is the one I do but I just rewind certain parts and do them repeatedly), she did the video after having a baby herself so it is totally geared towards new moms and it isn't totally in your face aerobics. My daughter has been joining in the workouts with me which proves to be interesting each morning.




We made her a set of weights out of her foam blocks. Well anyway usually what happens is she marches for about 30 seconds and then hangs on my legs or tries to push me over the rest of the time. I know she wants to play but I really need to get in my exercise time. Has anyone found any exercise program, DVD, video out there geared towards moms and children together? My mom had this great Mickey Mousercise tape when we were kids that we always did with her (though my younger brother claims he is scarred for life from it- I always enjoyed it.) She got exercise and it felt like we were playing. I would love to have something like that to do with my daughters-well my 20 month old for now and later my other daughter. I want something that is actually exercise but that could be fun for her too. Just wondering if anyone has heard of anything?

2 comments:

  1. CUTE weights! And we still meet at the church and exercise in the mornings if you ever want to. The kids all run around together and get their exercise in for sure! Let me know if you want details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never found anything yet. But if you do let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Anything that you would like to say?