Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lets get this party started

I don't have all the answers. I wish that I did. I find myself with mom questions everyday from doing hair, to eating vegetables to naps. I look things up in a book occasionally but my toddler or my baby never seems to do anything by the book and so I find myself wondering, "what do I do?" Well experience is usually the best teacher and heavens I know there are plenty of experienced women out there reading and writing blogs so I decided to call on you. I wanted to create a blog where I could ask questions, or you could ask questions and we could share answers and experiences, tidbits and hints. So that is what this is all about. I'll start with the questions that I have and hopefully others will want to contribute too; either with questions or comments. I have 2 girls, currently 20 months and 2 months, so most my questions will be geared towards them and their age group but this blog isn't limited to that age or to just girls. If you have a question that you would like to ask please e-mail me at thecanuck8@hotmail.com and I will be happy to post your question or leave me a comment with your question.
Questions can be about your kids, you, running a household; really anything that a mom has to do on a daily basis.
Let's go moms!!

3 comments:

  1. What is your email? I want to send you a question that you might want to post on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My e-mail is thecanuck8@hotmail.com for questions

    ReplyDelete
  3. crap, why didn't i think of this? heather, you are a genius and this is a great idea! i plan to check this often because heaven knows I always have questions. way to go on blog #2!
    Tali

    ReplyDelete

Anything that you would like to say?