Monday, January 4, 2010

I am sure we have all experienced this one

Here is another reader question:
Dear MA
Does it qualify me as a bad mother if my own child annoys me?
I am loving these reader questions. I hope those of you who are asking them will be patient as the blog grows and I get more readers and therefore hopefully more commenters. I think this kind of a blog can really be a great help to a lot of moms so spread the word and please take a minute to share your thoughts when you feel the desire to.
My answer to this question: NO, sorry you don't get a gold statue for bad mother awards for this one. It has just got to be a normal part of being a mom, otherwise there would be alot of us recieving bad mom awards I think. Anyone else?

5 comments:

  1. I agree, some times my kids annoys me. Sometime they even do it on perpose

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?! I can't believe you would ever let a innocent child annoy you! ha ha ha! j/k my kids annoy me too. BUT usually it's my fault because I am not giving them enough attention (trying to do my own thing for too long). If I play with them for a bit, then they leave me alone for a bit;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Brenbren--normally when my girls get on the annoying side it is because I am doing something and not giving them enough attention. To be annoyed a little is normal, and to be annoyed ALOT is normal too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just had to add in too, it doesn't mean you love them any less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that we all have those times where someone annoys us really it is normal in fact it is human nature just think do you love your spouse any less no he just may get on your nerves from time to time. I think it is perfectly normal just the fact that we are all different and have our different opinions and ideas so of course someone is bound to get on our nerves or annoy us. I think what you do with the annoyance is what matters.

    ReplyDelete

Anything that you would like to say?